We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our fast-growing UX team and to collect and analyze data that will enhance the product design process with their valuable research.
Who we are
We at mindnow are a team of passionate creatives, developers and marketers from different countries and with various professional backgrounds. We build all kinds of software for different clients, from a mobile application to SMS integration for a wide range of industries. There are always new challenges, so we are looking for someone who has a passion for shaping awesome digital products just like we do.
- You play a critical role in creating meaningful and usable products. Working with both external and internal stakeholders, you explore user behaviours and needs by conducting research such as interviews, surveys, usability testing and various workshops.
- You act as a project lead on research projects, ensuring delivery in line with client requirements.
- You are working with a multidisciplinary team of Designers, UX Writers, Product Owners and Engineers to create great products.
- You turn research results into actionable insights and present them to all stakeholders.
- You plan and facilitate external and internal workshops as well as co-creation exercises.
- Occasionally, you create low fidelity wireframes or information architecture.
- You have experience in planning and executing qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have end-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research).
- You know how to integrate user research into product designs.
- You speak English & German fluently and can present your ideas clearly and concisely.
- You have the ability to work independently, manage ambiguity and multi-task in an agile environment.
- A high-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment like a new macbook – you to decide what you prefer
- Opportunities to learn and grow with a young company with a big vision
- Working from home with flexible working hours or in our headquarters in Baden near Zurich
- Benefits such as Netflix, Spotify, online courses and a free book of your choice every month
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us via [email protected]